Pay: $18.00 per hour
The pay listed is the hourly range or the hourly rate for this position. A specific offer will vary based on applicant's experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, and alignment with market data.
Schedule: Thurs-Mon 11pm-7:30am
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package. For information about ABM's benefits, visit .
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay
Position Summary Details
ABMis looking for a Lead Warehouse Cleaner for a large distribution center for our globally recognized retail partner. Our distribution centers can be over 1 million square feet, so if you like to be constantly on the move, this role is perfect for you! This role oversees a staff to ensure that all functions are carried out in a correct and timely manner and is responsible for assisting in the cleaning of a Warehouse facility.
- Initiates, plans, and schedules the work, activities and resources of crews or employees
- Instructs and trains employees in the performance of their duties and in the proper use of equipment
- Coordinates work with trades and others on joint projects
- Evaluates the work, activities and work resources of crews or employees in the assigned division/area
- Screens new work, confirms work details, and determines appropriate action for work
- Schedules and assigns active work orders and monitors backlog, staffing requirements, staffing capabilities and previous work carryover
- Develops appropriate work plans and cost estimates by analyzing tasks, determining resources required, estimating cost of direct labor, materials, tools, equipment, and contract services; and tracks actual vs. estimated costs
- Ensures all work-related materials and labor are entered into the work management system
- Enforces departmental policies, procedures and safety rules and regulations
- Supervises and participates in the layout, design, and fabrication of signs
- Writes specifications, orders, and maintain an inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment
- Clean the assigned area in a distribution or fulfillment center.
- The cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned.
- Duties will include cleaning and maintaining restrooms, break rooms, carpets, and hard surface floors by vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Moving and stacking pallets or cutting down card board boxes
- Dusting furniture, pictures, ventilation, lights, and blinds, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning windows, restrooms, and other normal cleaning and maintenance duties.
- This role will require you to be constantly on the move for an 8-10 hour shift.
- Cleaning high and low spaces in a distribution center or warehouse environment.
- Must be flexible in other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive approval for working in specific ATS environments (if applicable), including ten year work history if available
- Must have previous janitorial experience and leadership experience within a janitorial role
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experience