Position Summary: The Assistant Account Manager will manage assigned buildings, and the hourly workers assigned to each building. The Assistant Account Manager will work alongside the Account Manager to provide direction and oversight within a ten building K-12 school district, 90 hourly custodial employees including floor technicians, two night supervisors, and an administrative assistant.
Annual Salary: $85,000.00 US Dollars
The pay listed is the salary range for this position. Any specific offer will vary based on the successful applicant's education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, and alignment with market data. You may be eligible to participate in a Company incentive or bonus program.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package. For information about ABM's benefits, visit .
Shift: Mon-Fri: 7am-4pm plus special events and emergencies
- Work scheduling of all personnel as well as assist with the establishment of custodial work standards and flow including overtime control.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and supervise functions and activities of the department
- Conducting orientation, training of custodians and support personnel, employee performance appraisals.
- Conducting site evaluations, audits, troubleshooting/problem solving, special project work as requested.
- Evaluate and justify supplies, equipment, overall inventory/equipment usage and purchases as needed.
- Demonstrate quality leadership in meeting performance plans
- Demonstrate and promote company culture, values, and management philosophy
- Establish and maintain effective lines of communications with the client and facility personnel to ascertain that their needs and requirements as related to the custodial contract are being satisfied
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies
- Maintain an environment that is sanitary, attractive, and in orderly condition
- This individual will also work with the Account Manager to ensure that all managed services are being provided in a proper a cost-effective manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with general business acumen
- Strong service/quality attitude
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data
- Ability to plan, organizes, prioritize, and achieve effective time management
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- Strong public speaking skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines; self-directed
- Motivate and train staff
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Windows, and Power Point
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable work experience preferred
- Must meet all the requirements to receive required clearance; including a successful completion of a background check and 10-year work history, Motor Vehicle Records Report and Fingerprinting and Drug screening. Vaccinations may be required. (All may not apply)
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Must meet all the requirements to receive required clearance, including a successful completion of a criminal background check and education and employment history, Motor Vehicle Records Report and Drug screening (all may not apply).
ABM is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)